Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 11, 2012

The Krakow Aquarium

Hello! We just came back from the Krakow Aquarium! It was soooooooooooooooo cool! Here are some pics:                                                  This is me standing by this turtle:
This is me and Caleb standing by a metal cobra:
Me and Caleb by a fake giant spider:
Us looking at an exhibit:
Naomi having a stare-down with a python:
I have two things to tell you. First thing is that there is glass on the python's exhibit that Naomi is having a stare-down with. Second, did you think it was cool?

4 comments:

Isaac said...

There is one thing I forgot to say. I just wanted to say thanks to the turtle I got a picture with. He posed for me. :)

Grammy said...

How nice of you to address the turtle! I am very glad Naomi had glass between her and teh python.
Thanks for sharing,

Isaac said...

You'r welcome!

Anonymous said...

VERY coooool!!!