Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Sledding and Jasper takes his First Bath

Hi! Well, I just wanted to tell you about two things...first we went sledding and found some AWESOME hills. We tried out three. First, we went on this hill that started out very steep down, then was flat, then it was steep again. We made the whole hill every time.(Sometimes we crashed into trees and went flying off our sleds.)Second hill was pretty steep all the way down. Third was very short, but also most dangerous! IT WAS ALMOST STRAIGHT DOWN!!! I crashed into a tree and went flying, landed face first in the snow, then my sled fell on top of me. We also gave Jasper a bath. He didn't want to come in, then he didn't want to come out.

P.S. I think my mom got a video of us on the second hill. If she does, I will show it to you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow.



:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
:) :) :) :) :)
:) :)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
:) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Luke Burchett said...

HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isaac said...

WADDA YA MEAN HAHAHAHAHHAHA?!?!?!??!!