Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Mozart Trivia

Hi! Welcome To Mozart Trivia!:D (We are going to Vienna this week and are going to see where Mozart lived, so we are learning about Mozart this week.) Post what you think is the correct answer in my comments.

1. Which of the following sentences is true about Mozart?

A. Mozart wrote 24 songs.

B. Mozart learned 24 languages.

C. He lived 24 years.

D. He had 24 kids.

2. Which of the following sentences is true about Mozart?

A. He played trumpet and harp.

B. He played the tuba and violin.

C. He played piano and triangle.

D. He played piano and violin.

3. Which of the following sentences is true about Mozart?

A. His first name was Wolfgang.

B. His middle name was Wolfgang.

C. His last name was Wolfgang.

D. His friend's name was Wolfgang.

4. True or False?

Mozart composed Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star.

5. True or False?

Mozart began playing piano at age 8.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey Isaac-
I have been reading about Mozart and I think I know the answers.

1. b
2. d
3. c
4. true
and 5. false

Let me know if I get them right.

Katie

Luke Burchett said...

My answers are:

1. A
2. D
3. A
4. F
5. F

Let me know the answers. OK?

Grammy said...

Wow! Great questions. Well here goes my answers.....
1. I think he learned 24 languages.
2. piano & violin
3. first name Wolfgang
4. true
5. true
Do I get an "A"???
Love ya, Grammy

Patty Burchett said...

What a creative idea, Isaac. How fun! Here are my answers:

1. B
2. D
3. A
4. T
5. F

I hope I'm right!
Mrs. Burchett

alannkathie said...

Hi Luke. This is Katie's Grandma Noble. What a great idea! Here are my answers.
1. B
2. D
3. A
4. T
5. F
Have a GREAT weekend.

Isaac said...

Hello and thanks for answering. Anyway, here are the answers:

1. B
2. D
3. A
4. True
5. False

Check back soon for more trivia!